- Auto Accessories
- Auto Component Manufacturer
- Auto Shows
- Automobile Components
- Automobile Finance
- Automobile Industry
- Automobile Insurance
- Automobile Loans
- Buss Query
- Car Prices
- Commercial Vehicles
- Consumer Guide
- India Automotive
- Petrol Pumps India
- Service Centers
- Three Wheelers
- Two Wheelers
- Used Cars
The number of three wheelers running on the Indian roads have increased significantly in the recent years. With more number of automobile companies, like: TVS Motor, Honda India etc. starting their ventures in the particular segment of automobiles, the Indian roads will soon witness numerous three wheelers. Three wheelers are an effective mode for transporting goods as well as for carrying passengers. The investment required to posses a three wheeler is quite low. Three wheelers even require low maintenance charge.
By availing the three wheeler maintenance tips, you would be able to sustain their level of performance. Three wheeler maintenance tips also ensure longevity of your vehicle.
A list of three wheeler maintenance tips is given as follows:
• Check the Engine Oil : As you might know that the three wheeler engine is largely dependent upon the engine oil, the level of it should not be allowed to go down below the recommended one. In most of the cases, 2T oil is used as an engine oil. 2T oil minimizes the fouling of the spark plug and pre-ignition.
It also reduces the chance of deposit formation and rusting. But there is a ratio in which it should be mixed with the fuel. For a liter of the fuel, you must not add more than 20 milliliter of 2T oil.
• Drive at an ideal speed : Three wheelers must be driven between a speed of 35 km to 45 km in order to ensure longevity of the engine. The engine of the vehicle should be warmed up before you press hard on the accelerator. For this you need to drive the three wheeler in lower gear for some time.
• Regularly check the air pressure of the tires : For better performance and smooth driving of the three wheelers, the tires of the vehicle must have optimum air pressure. Inadequate air pressure may lead to problems while maneuvering the three wheeler.
• Check working of the braking system of the three wheelers : The break clearance should be perfect and there should be sufficient brake fluids. Often it is seen that dust gets accumulated on the braking system that hampers its functioning.
To know more about three wheeler maintenance tips and matters related to various type of vehicles, do browse through the pages of automobileindia.com.