- Auto Accessories
- Auto Component Manufacturer
- Auto Shows
- Automobile Components
- Automobile Finance
- Automobile Industry
- Automobile Insurance
- Automobile Loans
- Buss Query
- Car Prices
- Commercial Vehicles
- Consumer Guide
- India Automotive
- Maintenance Tips
- Petrol Pumps India
- Service Centers
- Three Wheelers
- Two Wheelers
- Used Cars
Car Buying Tips
Today's cars both new car and sued cars, light trucks, minivans, sport-utility vehicles, multi-utility vehicles are high-tech with digital stylish interiors dashboards, electronic computers, air conditioner and much more. They give a better mileage and run more efficiently. At present the automobile industry is bustling. There are new cars in the market with varied car prices. A number of websites offer info on car prices, car rentals, car dealerships, luxury cars and even valid car reviews.
Daily new cars such as Chevrolet cars and jaguar cars are being launched in the market, which obviously confuses the buyers. To give you the relief from the ongoing confusion of buying your dream machine, we have put together some useful tips.
Check out the list of auto buying tips that you should keep in mind before buying a car:-
Car Buying Tips:
- Check out the fuel efficiency, good gas mileage and high fuel efficiency cars turn out to be more economical.
- Larger vehicles have bigger engines that are less fuel-efficient and needs more maintenance.
- Find the most fuel-efficient car, whether a two-seater, compact and mid-sized SUV or MUV"S, pickup truck.
- Smaller engines offer better fuel efficiency and economy because they don't need higher octane gases.
- Other fuel options such as a hybrid electric car, is another choice for a fuel-efficient car.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- If you have a strong sense about the car you want to buy, take time out for "virtual car shopping."
Tips to increase your car's lifetime period:
- Follow the recommended service schedules to keep your automobile in a good shape.
- Go for regular repairs and services.
- Don't ignore the warning signals like unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights and gauge readings.
- If an engine underperforms or there are changes in acceleration, gas mileage and fluid levels then it indicates there's problem in your automobile.
- Check if the speedometer and mileage recorder is working properly.
- Clutch should be smooth and when releasing it, the car should not give uneven jerks.
- See if the car jumps with each gear.
- Inspect the oil leaks from the engine or gearbox.
- Replace worn tires and belts.
- Take your vehicle to a garage if you are facing problem in handling, braking, steering and vibrations.
Car Buying Tips for a secondhand car:
- Study extensively about different car models and prices.
- The age of the car is very important.
- Always take the used car for 3-4 hours of test drive.
- Do a good research on a finance company payment and look at their interest,
- If you are depending on a finance company for payment, do search for good finance companies, their interest, monthly payment options, duration of loan etc and evaluate with your budget.
- If the car tyres are in bad condition, and the battery is not new then you can ask for a heavy bargaining.
- See if our second hand car's electrical components like dippers, cabin lights, hind lights, reverse lights and AC are working in a good condition.
Here's an interesting fact, try to buy a car at the end of the month, during a holiday season, at the beginning of the week or a rainy day as the sales manager knocks down the car prices. There are high chances that the buyers can get a heavy bargaining.