United India Insurance Co. Ltd
United India Insurance Co. Ltd is one of the most popular auto insurance companies in India. United India Insurance Co. Ltd pays for both cars and two-wheelers and comes with specialized packages for each of them. Automobileindia.com furnishes information on United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Who are eligible for United India Insurance Co. Ltd:Any one who owns a vehicle (car or two-wheeler),or financiers or lessees, who have insurable interest in a motor vehicle, is eligible for car insurance policy under United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Risks covered by United India Insurance Co. Ltd: United India Insurance Co. Ltd offers cover on a number of grounds that may include:
Damage or loss of private car by-
- Accidental external means
- Burglary or theft
- Terrorist activity Self- ignition, fire, or lightning
- Riot, strike or any form of malicious act
- Natural calamities like earthquake, cyclone, flood, and inundation
- Damage occurred during landslide or work slide
- The legal liability of the insured for death or disability of third party
- When an insured person dies, he or she is entitled to indemnity for a liability incurred; his or her legal representative will be indemnified in place of insured.
- In case of loss or damage done to third party property
- Claimant's cost as decided by legal verdict
- When all costs and expenses are incurred with company's full consent in writing
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd does not pay in cases like, Contractual liability
- Consequential losses, depreciation, mechanical or electrical break down
- Damage done to the vehicle under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs Nuclear perils, or war perils
- Claims that arise outside the geographical area specified in the policy
- When the vehicle is driven by a person without valid driving license
Damage incurred while transit by rail, road, air, elevator, lift or inland waterways For motorized two wheelers, United India Insurance Co. Ltd provides an additional premium at 3% of the IDV of such accessories as, lamp, tires, mudguard or bonner side parts, and bumpers. However, it applies only to commercial vehicles. For further information, you can look up automobileindia.com.
Act Liability of United India Insurance Co. Ltd: In case of third party liability, auto insurance policy under United India Insurance Co. Ltd includes liability to third parties with body injury or death and property damage and also includes personal accident cover for the owner driver. In the case of third party liability, United India Insurance Co. Ltd pays for:
Grounds for which United India Insurance Co. Ltd does not pay: