Onassis Auto is a key player of the Indian automotive component industry. One of the unique features of all its products is the high standards of quality that they follow. This automobile component major monitors the quality of its products on a regular basis. As a result of this, it does have an edge over the other companies which cater to the same market. It has also gained worldwide recognition for establishing one piece line flow system and implementation of computerized working system. This company has also been certified under ISO 9001 Quality standard.
- The main offerings of this company in the automotive products section are: Steering components
- Rear Axle parts
- Steering Column parts
- Transmission Components
1) Steering Components: In the Steering Components section, the Onassis' main product is indeed the Rack Steering. This component can be used in almost all types of steerings and is a crucial member of the Rack and Pinion arrangement. It is mostly used in the automobiles of Toyota, Mitsubishi and Suzuki. Other products in this section include the likes of top cover steering and Ball nuts. While Ball nuts are primarily used to reciprocate the ball screw in four and six wheelers, Top cover steering serves to be the main bearing of the steering assembly.
2) Rear Axle Parts: Onassis Auto is a key player when it comes to the production of Rear Axle parts. The most important product falling under this category is the Flanges Universal Joint. The main purpose served by this automotive component is joining of the prOpeller shaft and the rear axle, latter is found only in four wheelers. Another automotive product coming under this category of Rear Axle parts is Cap differential carrier. This component is known to be used by Suzukiin the rear axle of the differential assembly.
3) Steering Column Parts: Onassis Auto manufactures a number of steering column products. The most acclaimed product manufactured by this company which falls under this category is the Constant Velocity Joint. This automotive component is primarily used for the transmission of constant drive making an angle with the entire steering assembly. This component is widely used by Nissan Motors of USA. Another important automotive product which falls under this category is the Power Coupling Machine. The main objective of using this machine is to ensure the subsequent transmission of power in the steering which in turn is instrumental in reducing the extent of suffered road vibrations. Other important products manufactured by Onassis Auto which fall under this category include the likes of Inner Shaft, Yoke pin and shaft, Vee Flange assembly, Yoke ball, Yoke body and Splined Connector.
4) Transmission Components: Onassis Auto is highly accredited for producing high quality transmission automotive components. Likewise it has produced the Gear Shift Shaft, Gear shift rail & Upper and lower ring strut. Most important in this category, the Upper and lower Ring Struts are specially designed rings which are pivoted on air lifts which acts as shock absorbers.